To address the “slippery slope” of diminished respect for life found in the United States, the American bishops established the National Office of Respect Life more than 20 years ago.
The Secretariat of Pro-Life Activities, under the guidance and direction of the Committee on Pro-Life Activities, works to teach respect for all human life from conception to natural death, and organize for its protection.
March for Life - Charlotte (Jan. 15, 2016) - Go to www.marchforlifecharlotte.org for more details.
National March for Life - Washington, D.C. (Jan. 22, 2016) - Go to www.marchforlife.org for more details.
- United States Conference of Catholic Bishops: Respect Life Activities
- United States Conference of Catholic Bishops: Conscience Rights/Protection (Video)
- National Catholic Bioethics Center: www.ncbcenter.org
- Federal Legislative Updates: National Committee for a Human Life Amendment (NCHLA)
- Information on the Church's call to faithful citizenship
- Information on post-abortion healing: Rachel’s Vineyard
- Project Rachel Ministry: http://hopeafterabortion.com/
- Information on U.S. Senators: www.senate.gov
- Information on U.S. Representatives: www.house.gov
- Resource material and outreach ministries: Priests for Life
- The non-partisan voice of North Carolina’s Bishops: Catholic Voice NC (CVNC)
- National March for Life - Washington, DC: www.marchforlife.org
- March for Life - Charlotte: www.marchforlifecharlotte.org
- Open Your Hearts to Life! Video